X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Love 1.2 JSF/PrimeFaces but...

I want to use all the real estate in a browser window, and the Spring Roo generated JSF/PrimeFaces GUI doesn't make that easy. My GUI developer has spent all day trying to get a screen to scale with the browser. I tried changes to .wrapper styleClass to percentage width instead of fixed pixels, and no dice. I tried setting percentage width on the view component, and the menu and content style classes and nothing would let me scale the whole mess up and down with the browser window.

I am sure it can be done but can't find the secret.

The JSF/PrimeFaces add-on moved to 1024 wide from the 800 that you get with the MVC add-on.

I was just playing around with the Roo bikeshop sample and just changing the widths in the .wrapper style doesn't work as you have seen, but I also changed the width of the "content" style and this worked.

Comment

Right

But 90% instead of 1024px gives me 90% of the panel not of the window.

Also it doesn't use the layout component with its north south east west and central panes which seems to be more useful and scales with the window.

I couldn't find a setting in the CSS tree to change the 1024 width overall and suspect it is buried in a jar someplace.

Ollie

Comment

Working...
      X