Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roo GWT scaffold. How to filter scaffold generated ListView?

In *.managed.ui Roo has all the files generated to navigate. They work fine if I want to pull up every existing record, but I'm having trouble figuring how to modify the files to filter based on a variable (SiteID).

I have classListView_Roo_Gwt and classListView. They extend AbstractProxyListView<classProxy>, and have @UiField CellTable<classProxy> table. Instead of classProxy I think I need use something like this, but I'm at a loss as to how to implement it.
    Code:
    Request<com.co.client.proxy.TblitemGProxy> findTblitemBySite(Integer SiteId)
    AbstractProxyListView extends ProxyListView<classProxy> as well. All the code in the classes assumes you're working with an EntityProxy. I tried AbstractProxyListView<findTblitemBySite(global.get SiteId)> and replacing all <classProxy> inside the class with <findTblitemBySite(global.getSiteId)> since I'm trying to return that as a Proxy, but it's not working. A bunch of syntax errors because I'm trying to use an input parameter. I think I'm just not going about this correctly. Anyone know how to do it?
Working...
X