Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
ConverterNotFoundException with Roo 1.2.0 RELEASE Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • ConverterNotFoundException with Roo 1.2.0 RELEASE

    I know this has come up numerous times in the past but none of those helped my problem. I have a simple flow with a very simple domain model and I've created all using ROO shell. I checked my webflow-config.xml and it has all the items mentioned in this thread:
    http://forum.springsource.org/showth...foundexception
    but still I'm getting the same error. I'm on ROO 1.2.0 RELEASE.
    Does anyone know why this might happen?

    Thanks.

  • #2
    I'm guessing your project is not healthy and needs repair. Roo might have stalled in updating files. When I was in this situation just now, I had to go back to my Mercurial backup and do a full Revert and then update my latest code changes by hand, before I got Roo to act on my code. Use a versioning system like Mercurial and use it often.
    Last edited by MiB; Dec 21st, 2011, 09:48 PM.

    Comment


    • #3
      Thanks MiB for your reply. I don't think broken project is my issue. I do use SVN and I have gone back to previous versions and got the same problem. I also started from scratch and created the project and still the same.
      After debugging the project, it seems that the Roo's generated custom converters are not getting registered or at least I can't find them anywhere in the GenericConversionService class's converter cache.

      Comment


      • #4
        I gave up using Roo generated conversion service and wrote a separate converter just for web flow.

        Comment

        Working...
        X