X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't see any public methods in the generated class

I've got Roo to reverse engineer a simple table, with about ten fields, which as far as I can see it has done very well.

All of the get and set methods are there in the .aj file.
    But after compiling no methods are visible.

If I push-in something to the .java file, it becomes visible, otherwise nothing.

I've got the 1.2.0 RELEASE version, just downloaded.

Any help much appreciated: after playing around with Roo for weeks, I've just decided to use Roo for a project and I can't even get over the first hurdle. Thanks.

P.S. I had assumed that when Roo classes were compiled I'd be left with one class file, but there are six of them. Is that correct?

P.s.

By the way, I can see all public methods if I'm working in the same project as the one where the classes were created by Roo.

But if I bring the classes to another project, I can't see the methods.
    This is strange because it seems to bring along all its dependencies, and I seem to have all the same jars in the other project as I do in the roo project.

Comment

Now seems to be working

Well I solved the problem by trashing the whole lot and starting again.

Sorry if I wasted anybody's time.

Though I do have one question still:
      I've read in various places that "ITDs are combined into the same compiled class at compilation time".

That's not happening, I have six class files for the one entity. Is something wrong or have things changed?

Comment

Working...
      X