Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
How to use maven scopes and types not defined in the enum classes Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to use maven scopes and types not defined in the enum classes

The artifact types for flex includes "SWF", "SWC", etc...
    The artifact scopes have been extended in flexMojos to include "CACHING", "RSL", "THEME", etc...

Actualy, the actual Enum classes that are respectively DependencyType and DependencyScope don't implement any interface, it's then not possible for me to create dynamically dependencies using other types or scopes, the only way I can inject these kinds of artifacts is thru a template and then rewrite the value in the pom.xml (which is not taken in account by the Maven Metadatas, in more, it can be very tedious especially because I want the addon to be able to manage several user versions of the flexSQK and the pom dependencies can completly change relativly to the version which means with the current rigid implementation of those Enum, I've to implement a lot of tricky forks to reach the goal.

In more, I've seen that in the trunk, you added a public static functions in those Enum classes, it doesn't go through the flexibility.

Then, I suggest to use interfaces instead of concrete classes as much as you can to allow a needed better flexibility.

Thank you for your understanding.

Regards,
    Fred.
    Last edited by doublefx; Dec 2nd, 2011, 06:16 AM.

I opened a JIRA ticket https://jira.springsource.org/browse/ROO-2946

Comment

Working...
    X