X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roo always freezes

Am I the only one that this always happens to?

I had to downgrade to 1.1.5 from 1.2.0.M1 to fix it last time, but I am getting the same problem, and I am running Roo in a Terminal window.

It starts up, doesn't show any problems, but if I type any command and hit tab, it just freezes and I have to CTRL-C to exit Roo.

Ah, as I was typing this post I see it has unfrozen and under it says

"Java heap space"

I guess I need to add more to the configuration.

When I exited Roo I got

Code:
    [org.springframework.datastore.neo4j.roo.addon [66]] FrameworkEvent ERROR
    org.apache.felix.log.LogException: org.osgi.framework.ServiceException: Service factory returned null.
        at org.apache.felix.framework.ServiceRegistrationImpl.getFactoryUnchecked(ServiceRegistrationImpl.java:343)
        at org.apache.felix.framework.ServiceRegistrationImpl.getService(ServiceRegistrationImpl.java:221)
        at org.apache.felix.framework.ServiceRegistry.getService(ServiceRegistry.java:297)
        at org.apache.felix.framework.Felix.getService(Felix.java:3007)
        at org.apache.felix.framework.BundleContextImpl.getService(BundleContextImpl.java:329)
        at org.springframework.roo.startlevel.Activator.getClassName(Activator.java:126)
        at org.springframework.roo.startlevel.Activator.access$000(Activator.java:42)
        at org.springframework.roo.startlevel.Activator$1.serviceChanged(Activator.java:65)
        at org.apache.felix.framework.util.EventDispatcher.invokeServiceListenerCallback(EventDispatcher.java:871)
        at org.apache.felix.framework.util.EventDispatcher.fireEventImmediately(EventDispatcher.java:733)
        at org.apache.felix.framework.util.EventDispatcher.fireServiceEvent(EventDispatcher.java:662)
        at org.apache.felix.framework.Felix.fireServiceEvent(Felix.java:3735)
        at org.apache.felix.framework.Felix.access$000(Felix.java:80)
        at org.apache.felix.framework.Felix$2.serviceChanged(Felix.java:722)
        at org.apache.felix.framework.ServiceRegistry.unregisterService(ServiceRegistry.java:135)
        at org.apache.felix.framework.ServiceRegistrationImpl.unregister(ServiceRegistrationImpl.java:129)
        at org.apache.felix.scr.impl.manager.AbstractComponentManager.unregisterComponentService(AbstractComponentManager.java:470)
        at org.apache.felix.scr.impl.manager.AbstractComponentManager$Satisfied.deactivate(AbstractComponentManager.java:1074)
        at org.apache.felix.scr.impl.manager.AbstractComponentManager.disposeInternal(AbstractComponentManager.java:357)
        at org.apache.felix.scr.impl.manager.AbstractComponentManager.dispose(AbstractComponentManager.java:196)
        at org.apache.felix.scr.impl.config.ConfiguredComponentHolder.disposeComponents(ConfiguredComponentHolder.java:299)
        at org.apache.felix.scr.impl.BundleComponentActivator.dispose(BundleComponentActivator.java:319)
        at org.apache.felix.scr.impl.Activator.disposeComponents(Activator.java:340)
        at org.apache.felix.scr.impl.Activator.bundleChanged(Activator.java:207)
        at org.apache.felix.framework.util.EventDispatcher.invokeBundleListenerCallback(EventDispatcher.java:807)
        at org.apache.felix.framework.util.EventDispatcher.fireEventImmediately(EventDispatcher.java:729)
        at org.apache.felix.framework.util.EventDispatcher.fireBundleEvent(EventDispatcher.java:610)
        at org.apache.felix.framework.Felix.fireBundleEvent(Felix.java:3724)
        at org.apache.felix.framework.Felix.stopBundle(Felix.java:2192)
        at org.apache.felix.framework.Felix.setActiveStartLevel(Felix.java:1177)
        at org.apache.felix.framework.StartLevelImpl.run(StartLevelImpl.java:264)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:680)
    Thanks

Mark

Did you install the Neo4j addon? It's not compatible anymore, but is being taken on by us as a core Roo add-on soon. Try downloading 1.1.5 or 1.2.0.RC1 again and unzip to a fresh directory

Comment

Thanks Alan. That has to be it. I guess I don't need it installed since it has already created all the Repositories, domain mapping etc.

Any estimates on when the plugin for Neo4J will be updated?

Thanks

Mark

Comment

Any estimates on when the plugin for Neo4J will be updated?
        Hoping for 1.2.0.RELEASE (late Dec), but probably 1.2.1
        Alan

Comment

That's good news. Looking forward to it.

Where can I download neo4j addon 1.2.0.RC1?

Comment

Working...
          X