Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roo shell view problem with roo latest snapshot.

Hi everyone,

I've got a problem with the roo shell view.

I use the latest STS version (Version: 2.8.0.RELEASE Build Id: 201110171000) and I want to use the latest roo snapshot (ROO/spring-roo-1.2.0.BUILD-SNAPSHOT_20111120.053512-37e6579.zip).

I've unziped it and i've done the correct declaration in the "roo support" preference page. However I'm facing a lot of blocking problems in the roo shell view: some commands (mainly entity creation) aren't executed: i type the command and nothing happens. In fact, even the code completion (CTRL+SPACE) doesn't work anymore.

If I launch the roo shell independantly (command line mode) everything works fine.

Is there a special manipulation to do install a new roo version in STS ?
    Has anyone faced the same trouble ?

Thanks in advance.

Carnavello.
    Last edited by carnavello; Nov 20th, 2011, 09:06 AM. Reason: Added the point about code completion

The Roo Parser#complete contract needed to be changed for the multi-module Maven feature. When Roo 1.2.0.RELEASE is released, STS will follow a few days later with a compatible version. STS do not release versions for Roo milestones and snapshot releases.

Alan

Comment

Thank you Alan for these informations.

Until the 1.2.0 RELEASE I'll continue with the command line roo-shell. That works perfectly.

Thanks again for all the Spring Team work.

Carnavello.

Comment

I've actually just fixed this in the latest snapshot, so you can use this in STS 2.8.0. It will be part of 1.2.0.RC1 out soon.

Comment

Working...
        X