Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to stop gwt addon scaffold in roo 1.2.0

Hi,

Is it possible to stop generation scaffold for entity without removing the gwt addon support?

I understand the ITDs: GWT Style, and I think it is very powerful but I found a problem that is not how to solve.
    gwt addon continuously generates the following files:

Updated SRC_MAIN_JAVA/es/i2e/clinicadental/client/managed/ui/ApplicationListPlaceRenderer_Roo_Gwt.java
    Updated SRC_MAIN_JAVA/es/i2e/clinicadental/client/managed/ui/CitaListEditor.ui.xml
    Updated SRC_MAIN_JAVA/es/i2e/clinicadental/client/managed/ui/CitaSetEditor.ui.xml
    Updated SRC_MAIN_JAVA/es/i2e/clinicadental/client/managed/ui/CitaListView.ui.xml
    Updated SRC_MAIN_JAVA/es/i2e/clinicadental/client/managed/ui/ActividadListView.ui.xml
    Updated SRC_MAIN_JAVA/es/i2e/clinicadental/client/managed/ui/ActividadSetEditor.ui.xml
    Updated SRC_MAIN_JAVA/es/i2e/clinicadental/client/managed/ui/ActividadListEditor.ui.xml
    Updated SRC_MAIN_JAVA/es/i2e/clinicadental/client/managed/ui/PlanTratamientoSetEditor.ui.xml
    Updated SRC_MAIN_JAVA/es/i2e/clinicadental/client/managed/ui/PlanTratamientoListEditor.ui.xml
    Updated SRC_MAIN_JAVA/es/i2e/clinicadental/client/managed/ui/PlanTratamientoListView.ui.xml
    Updated SRC_MAIN_JAVA/es/i2e/clinicadental/client/managed/ui/ExploracionListEditor.ui.xml
    Updated SRC_MAIN_JAVA/es/i2e/clinicadental/client/managed/ui/ExploracionSetEditor.ui.xml
    Updated SRC_MAIN_JAVA/es/i2e/clinicadental/client/managed/ui/ExploracionListView.ui.xml
    Updated SRC_MAIN_JAVA/es/i2e/clinicadental/client/managed/ui/HistoriaClinicaSetEditor.ui.xml
    Updated SRC_MAIN_JAVA/es/i2e/clinicadental/client/managed/ui/HistoriaClinicaListEditor.ui.xml
    Updated SRC_MAIN_JAVA/es/i2e/clinicadental/client/managed/ui/HistoriaClinicaListView.ui.xml
    Updated SRC_MAIN_JAVA/es/i2e/clinicadental/client/managed/ui/PacienteListView.ui.xml
    Updated SRC_MAIN_JAVA/es/i2e/clinicadental/client/managed/ui/PacienteListEditor.ui.xml
    Updated SRC_MAIN_JAVA/es/i2e/clinicadental/client/managed/ui/PacienteSetEditor.ui.xml

need to modify these files and have not found a way to tell the addon that does not generate.

I wonder if I can keep the following behavior:
    • create entity.
    • scaffold requesfactory, proxy and view for that entity.
    • stop gwt addon to updated gwt view files for that entity, only updated proxy and requestfactory.

Thanks.

web gwt scaffold

You can only scaffold the entities you need with:

Code:
    web gwt scaffold --proxyPackage --requestPackage --type
    Look here for reference.

Hope it helps!

Comment

Thansk for your reply papirrin.

The problem is that roo shell is listening for changes and regenerating the classes.

For example continually modifies the following classes:

Updated SRC_MAIN_JAVA/es/i2e/clinicadental/client/managed/ui/___ListEditor.ui.xml
      Updated SRC_MAIN_JAVA/es/i2e/clinicadental/client/managed/ui/___SetEditor.ui.xml
      Updated SRC_MAIN_JAVA/es/i2e/clinicadental/client/managed/ui/___ListView.ui.xml

I would like to disable this behavior and only generate the scaffold on demand by running the command, Is this possible?.

Thanks.

Comment

I am not very sure in here, since I am failry new to Roo, but accordingly to the guidelines in Roo, you shouldn't modifyng any class inside a manager package.

A workaround could be to copy your files to a new location or change their names and update their reference in the UiTemplate annotation. Look here for details:

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/4...user-interface

Good luck!

Comment

Working...
        X