X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't create any controllers

~.model.xxxxxxxxx roo> controller scaffold --class xx.xx.xx.xxxxxxxController
    This command has been depricated and will be disabled soon! Please use 'web mvc setup' followed by 'web mvc scaffold' instead.
    org.springframework.roo.classpath.details.annotati ons.ArrayAttributeValue cannot be cast to org.springframework.roo.classpath.details.annotati ons.StringAttributeValue

I get this error whichever STS/Roo combination I use. How can I detect where is faulty annotation?

... have you tried web mvc setup and web mvc scaffold?

Comment

fcourse,

~.model.XXXXX roo> web mvc scaffold --class xx.xx.xx.XXXXXXXX
      org.springframework.roo.classpath.details.annotati ons.ArrayAttributeValue cannot be cast to org.springframework.roo.classpath.details.annotati ons.StringAttributeValue

Comment

is this a fresh install of roo? if not i'd say download it again (make sure its the same version to save yourself more issues) and overwrite the current installation

Comment

it's a fresh one... although project was created with earlier one, can't remember which, 1.1-ish I suppose

Comment

ok my guess is you have dependency issues... easiest solution is to download the previous version that you started the project with if you CBF'd spending hours trying to fix the current one

Comment

Working...
            X