Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Error in roo console

A bit about the application I am working on :
    It is my first attempt to use Roo. I reverse engineered the code from database using Roo 1.2M1. I add some custome toString methods, and I copied a few properties from *_Roo_DbManaged to the Java file in order to add lazy flag.

When I start Roo console I get this error :
    Code:
    Undo manage SRC_MAIN_WEBAPP/WEB-INF/i18n/application.properties
    java.lang.IllegalStateException: java.lang.IllegalStateException: java.lang.IllegalStateException: java.lang.IllegalStateException: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Cannot present nested annotations unless created by this classObject of class [org.springframework.roo.classpath.details.annotations.DefaultAnnotationMetadata] must be an instance of class org.springframework.roo.classpath.javaparser.details.JavaParserAnnotationMetadataBuilder
    And when I try to add a finder :

Code:
    ~.entity.Category roo> finder add --finderName findCategorysByFullTitleLike
    Cannot present nested annotations unless created by this classObject of class [org.springframework.roo.classpath.details.annotations.DefaultAnnotationMetadata] must be an instance of class org.springframework.roo.classpath.javaparser.details.JavaParserAnnotationMetadataBuilder
    ~.entity.Category roo>

I think I've solved the problem this way:

I deleted all the files within the target folder, and removed any files that I needed dbre.xml, after the problem has not repeated

Comment

Working...
    X