X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spring Roo: Effective NOSQL

This is the title of my latest mini-article blog. The interested Reader can review it at http://pragmatikroo.blogspot.com/201...ive-nosql.html.

Feedback is always welcome

B. Roogards
    jD

The post is lacking in any useful examples to help people. Perhaps you'd be willing to write about *how* you did what you did? It's hardly helpful to just talk about the application you built but then offer no place to visit it or to look at the source code.

Comment

Hello Josh,

I know, I know is frustrating... I promise, I would deliver *ALL* my SR stuff -the way you want- when I get an sponsor and a book house interested in my stuff.
      On the other hand, you are not looking at the whole picture; I believe I deserve credit. Why ?

a) A great number of my Spring Roo work is already a how-to or publishes source code or delivers source code or is a live demo or is all of the above.
      b) Nobody has published more articles and implemented show cases -depth and breadth- about SR applied to real world development issues than me. It is not arrogance. It is a fact. Checked using DZone.
      c) In the show cases that I am not giving all the details; *I am carrying a positive message of the product*. Which means a lot from the *marketing* perspective.
      d) The rules of *engagement* are different for an *enthusiast* practitioner than a *full time* paid employee.

In the meantime, I am increasing the value of my solutions stack.

B. Roogards

jD
      A true and effective Spring/Spring Roo advocate
      Last edited by delgad9; Oct 11th, 2011, 08:56 AM.

Comment

Working...
      X