Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Member details required" error

Hello all,

when I do the following command :
    database reverse engineer --schema mySchema --package com.company.project.bo
    I get the following error :

Member details required
    Please note that it is NOT the "Member holding type details required" error and that I don't have any additional information into the roo console (version 1.2.0 BUILD-SNAPSHOT)

Do you know what can be the source of that particular error ? and/or how I can get more information about the error context ?

The solution ?

I don't know if it is related or not (I suppose it IS), but I had some tables that have been removed since last time I did the last reverse engineering.

For those tables, the java classes (BO object) were still existing into the project ... I expected them to be automatically removed, but they weren't.

So I removed them manually, and then I managed to do the reverse engineering without having any error.

I hope (that I really found the source of the trouble and ) that may help someone.

Comment

Good to hear you found a solution to the problem. For future reference you can run 'development mode' to get the full stack trace behind an error message. Posting that here would probably help us identifying your particular issue.

Comment

Working...
      X