X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ten minutes test

I did that ten minutes test with Spring Roo and typed those few commands in console but I wonder why there are exceptions thrown on the start up?

Starting with that one. I see 15 exceptions thrown of this type
    Code:
    2011-09-20 14:05:44 org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationDispatcher invoke SEVERE: Servlet.service() for servlet jsp threw exception java.lang.IllegalStateException: getOutputStream() has already been called for this response
    	at org.apache.catalina.connector.Response.getWriter(Response.java:626)
    and one of that occurring some less times
    Code:
    2011-09-20 14:05:44 org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve custom SEVERE: Exception Processing ErrorPage[exceptionType=java.lang.Exception, location=/uncaughtException] org.springframework.web.util.NestedServletException: Request processing failed; nested exception is org.apache.tiles.impl.CannotRenderException: ServletException including path '/WEB-INF/layouts/default.jspx'.
    	at org.springframework.web.servlet.FrameworkServlet.processRequest(FrameworkServlet.java:681)
    Commands were:
    Code:
    roo> jpa setup --provider HIBERNATE --database HYPERSONIC_IN_MEMORY
    roo> entity --class ~.Timer --testAutomatically
    roo> field string --fieldName message --notNull
    roo> controller all --package ~.web
    roo> selenium test --controller ~.web.TimerController
    roo> perform tests
    I use roo within sts.

I would like to know why it happens? I'm just not used to see console full of exceptions and take it as the normal behaviour.

Hi, I just tried this in STS 2.7.2 with Roo 1.2.0.M1 (which I guess you were trying) and do not see any of those issues. What happens if you refresh your project and try running it again on your web container?

Comment

It is kinda strange because on second start up there were no errors. Still before my first run I refreshed project and then deployed it on tc server which showed those errors. It looks good for now.

Thanks for checking it yourself.

Comment

Working...
      X