Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
@RooEntity (persistMethod="", removeMethod="", ...) does not remove methods from .AJ Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @RooEntity (persistMethod="", removeMethod="", ...) does not remove methods from .AJ

Using STS 2.7.1...

I have an entity that is read only... I thought by change @RooEntity annotation, Roo will automatically remove appropriate methods persists() and remove() from the xxx_Roo_Entity.aj

however this did not happen... Am I missing something?

Roo 1.1.5 will always create the clear, count, find, findAll, flush, merge, persist, and remove methods for each entity; if you specify a blank name for those methods, Roo will use the relevant default name. We could make some or all of these methods optional in a future release if there was a JIRA ticket with enough interest. It would be a non-trivial amount of work for us, because some other addons (e.g. those that generate the data-on-demand classes and integration tests) expect those methods to exist and would need to be updated accordingly.

Note that in Roo 1.2 you will have the option of suppressing the active record CRUD methods entirely in favour of using a Spring Data JPA repository (see ROO-301 and ROO-2617), which might meet your needs.

Comment

Working...
    X