X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• suddenly unable to start Roo 1.1.5

I can't get Roo to run anymore, no real idea why. When I try to start the Roo shell, I get many errors in the form of:

Code:
    [org.springframework.roo.felix [38]] [org.springframework.roo.felix.pgp.PgpServiceImpl] The activate method has thrown an exception
    org.apache.felix.log.LogException: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: java.io.IOException: invalid header encountered
        at org.springframework.roo.felix.pgp.PgpServiceImpl.getTrustedKeys(PgpServiceImpl.java:145)
        at org.springframework.roo.felix.pgp.PgpServiceImpl.trust(PgpServiceImpl.java:160)
        at org.springframework.roo.felix.pgp.PgpServiceImpl.trustDefaultKeys(PgpServiceImpl.java:103)
        at org.springframework.roo.felix.pgp.PgpServiceImpl.trustDefaultKeysIfRequired(PgpServiceImpl.java:87)
        at org.springframework.roo.felix.pgp.PgpServiceImpl.activate(PgpServiceImpl.java:80)
    Code:
    Caused by: java.io.IOException: invalid header encountered
        at org.bouncycastle.bcpg.BCPGInputStream.readPacket(Unknown Source)
        at org.bouncycastle.openpgp.PGPLiteralData.<init>(Unknown Source)
        at org.bouncycastle.openpgp.PGPObjectFactory.nextObject(Unknown Source)
        at org.bouncycastle.openpgp.PGPPublicKeyRingCollection.<init>(Unknown Source)
        at org.springframework.roo.felix.pgp.PgpServiceImpl.getTrustedKeys(PgpServiceImpl.java:132)
    Has anyone encountered this before?

Fixed

Found the answer. I was hit by STS-1931. Removing the ~/.spring_roo_pgp.bpg cleared the problem.

Comment

Thanks for posting the solution, dsp. I'm sure it will help someone.

Comment

Hi Thanks. It fixed the same problem I had. The spring_roo_pgp.bpg was inside C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator in my case.

Comment

Working...
        X