Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Column of HashSet (1:m-relationship) is empty in entities' list HTML-page Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Column of HashSet (1:m-relationship) is empty in entities' list HTML-page

Example:

I've got a class book which contains a ONE_TO_MANY relationship with pages.

The field of the entity would look like this:

Code:
        @OneToMany(cascade = CascadeType.ALL)
        private Set<Page> pages = new HashSet<Page>();
    When I let display the list of books in the generated web frontend the pages-column is empty.

How do I get the data of that HashSet in the tag-library (table.tagx) so I can use it to display the book-titles?

You don't need to edit table.tagx; instead you should be editing src/main/webapp/WEB-INF/views/books/list.jspx to add another column to show the required information (e.g. number of pages in each book). If you get stuck, please post the contents of that file.

Comment

In the following list.jspx-file the service-column isn't filled with data. I'd like to have all Services which belong to it listed there.

I also examined the object which delivers all the data to the page. The services are simply missing there.

In the class-declaration Services looks like this:

Code:
       @OneToMany(cascade = CascadeType.ALL)
          private Set<Service> services = new HashSet<Service>();
      This is the jspx-file:

Code:
      <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="no"?>
      <div xmlns:jsp="http://java.sun.com/JSP/Page" xmlns:page="urn:jsptagdir:/WEB-INF/tags/form" xmlns:table="urn:jsptagdir:/WEB-INF/tags/form/fields" version="2.0">
          <jsp:directive.page contentType="text/html;charset=UTF-8"/>
          <jsp:output omit-xml-declaration="yes"/>
          <page:list id="pl_com_myproject_BipKomponente" items="${bipkomponentes}" z="/dZhOZH0G5JGQkGfnhUQIhjRYGA=">
              <table:table data="${bipkomponentes}" id="l_com_myproject_BipKomponente" path="/bipkomponentes" z="HNG58aTHKoOwAsxUpUnE9xPwNKU=">
                  <table:column id="c_com_myproject_BipKomponente_versionsnummer" property="versionsnummer" z="E2PyqXRTwpgRLlB6XushMcxt6Tw="/>
                  <table:column id="c_com_myproject_BipKomponente_services" property="services" z="fj5t/jQQ3wsjp0kS++7KtQoVlZk="/>
                  <table:column id="c_com_myproject_BipKomponente_name" property="name" z="IJ2DWj68Td/f6V1ADsw2HfpHOjs="/>
              </table:table>
          </page:list>
      </div>

Comment

Working...
      X