X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• getId method not generated from MSSQL

I am trying to generate a simple application using MSSQL with Spring Roo and GWT. I have two basic tables to reverse engineer: Person and Address. Each has a primary key of bigint. I also have a Version column of type int in each table.

Everything appears to generate fine including the GWT setup.

However, during the build process, I get a number of Java errors. A sample is below.

The method getId() is undefined for the type AddressProxy

I've tried searching, but I cannot seem to find anything that matches my issue. Any suggestions would be appreciated in regards to why the getId method is not generated.

Thanks.

Can you share your DDL so we can replicate the issue? If this is indeed a bug you might want to open a Jira ticket (with the DDL and steps to reproduce) so we can fix it.

Comment

Please let me know if this is not what you are requesting. I am running against MS SQL Server 2008 R2 with SP1.

<table name="Address">
      <column name="AddressId" primaryKey="true" required="true" scale="0" size="19" type="-5,bigint"/>
      <column name="PersonId" primaryKey="false" required="true" scale="0" size="19" type="-5,bigint"/>
      <column name="Street1" primaryKey="false" required="false" scale="0" size="50" type="12,varchar"/>
      <column name="City" primaryKey="false" required="false" scale="0" size="50" type="12,varchar"/>
      <column name="ZipCode" primaryKey="false" required="false" scale="0" size="50" type="12,varchar"/>
      <column name="Version" primaryKey="false" required="false" scale="0" size="10" type="4,int"/>
      <foreign-key foreignTable="Person" name="FK_Address_Person" onDelete="restrict" onUpdate="restrict">
      <option key="exported" value="false"/>
      <reference foreign="PersonId" local="PersonId"/>
      </foreign-key>
      <unique name="PK_Address">
      <unique-column name="AddressId"/>
      </unique>
      </table>
      <table name="Person">
      <column name="PersonId" primaryKey="true" required="true" scale="0" size="19" type="-5,bigint"/>
      <column name="FirstName" primaryKey="false" required="false" scale="0" size="50" type="12,varchar"/>
      <column name="LastName" primaryKey="false" required="false" scale="0" size="50" type="12,varchar"/>
      <column name="Version" primaryKey="false" required="false" scale="0" size="10" type="4,int"/>
      <foreign-key foreignTable="Address" name="FK_Address_Person" onDelete="restrict" onUpdate="restrict">
      <option key="exported" value="true"/>
      <reference foreign="PersonId" local="PersonId"/>
      </foreign-key>
      <unique name="PK_Person">
      <unique-column name="PersonId"/>
      </unique>
      </table>

I will file a Jira ticket if it is indeed a bug.

Comment

When reverse engineering, I selected Hibernate as the provider.

Comment

Wanted to check quickly if you've been able to replicate the issue. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
          X