• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sets not appearing in "show" views.

I have a Risk class defined like this
    @RooJavaBean
    @RooToString
    @RooEntity(inheritanceType = "TABLE_PER_CLASS")
    public class Risk extends HarmonyElement {

@OneToMany(cascade = CascadeType.ALL, mappedBy = "risk")
    private Set<OutcomeSufficiency> outcomeSufficiencies = new HashSet<OutcomeSufficiency>();
    }
    and an OutcomeSufficiency class defined like this
    @RooJavaBean
    @RooToString
    @RooEntity
    public class OutcomeSufficiency extends HarmonyRelation {

@ManyToOne
    private Risk risk;
    }
    And a Risk's Set<OutcomeSufficiency> is correctly displayed on the Risk's "list" view, but not on its "show" view.

Can you share a sample application which replicates the problem?

Comment

Certainly, but my file apparently exceeds the forum's limit: should I open a JIRA ticket?

Comment

I also notice that Integer fields do not appear on the list.jspx views: is this by design?

Comment

Carlos, should be able to attach the sources of your project only. Start the Roo shell on your sample project and run the 'backup' command. This should create a quite small file without any binary artefacts. Please also include an example which shows the missing Integer field.

Comment

Stefan, my backup is still 144.2 KB, which is more than the allowed 97.7 KB.

Please advise. (For example and again, should I create a JIRA ticket.)

Comment

Sorry I was not aware of such a low file size limit. In that case please open a Jira ticket, attach your project and describe in detail what is going wrong and what you expect.

Comment

I created the following issue:
                https://issuetracker.springsource.com/browse/STS-1968

Comment

Carlos,

You opened the ticket in the STS issue tracker which is used to track STS improvements and bugs. Can you please open this against the Roo Jira here https://jira.springsource.org/browse/ROO?

Comment

Thanks Stefan, I transferred all my recent / relevant Jira tickets from the STS to the ROO repository.

I hadn't come across the ROO Jira repository before, maybe it should be made more prominent somehow...

Comment

Ok, great! The Roo Jira is actually quite well known. There is also a sticky thread in this forum (also linked from the Roo start page) which provides all relevant links and info: http://forum.springsource.org/showth...ersion-details. If you try google it should also be the first hit. Any other places you can think of where we can make it more prominent?

Comment

In some "immediate" locations like:
                        *** In the documentation, for example:
                        [STS install root]/spring-roo-1.1.5.RELEASE/docs
                        *** On the browser page automatically launched after installing STS.
                        *** In STS's Dashboard View.
                        Also, the presence of ROO as one of the available components when creating an STS ticket is confusing, as it seems to confirm that that's the correct location to create ROO tickets...

Comment

Stefan,

I added a comment to
                          https://jira.springsource.org/browse/ROO-2603

to clarify that
                          "
                          the problem is in fact:
                          * not that Sets are displayed on the "list" views (although that is indeed not necessary), but
                          * that Sets are not displayed on the "show" views...
                          "

I want to make sure that you see the important comment even though you marked the ticket as Resolved / Fixed...

Comment

Carlos, with Roo 1.2.0 release you will see that these sets are not presented in either your show or list views any more.

Comment

Stefan,

I was apparently not clear: Sets SHOULD be displayed on the "show" views!

Comment

Working...
                              X