Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can Spring Roo generate CRUD pages without the source code?

Hi, i have a jar that some backend guys give maintenance to and i want to know how to create CRUD pages without having access to the source code of the domain. Thank you in advance.

Modify the POM to build the WAR without the sources:

http://maven.apache.org/plugins/mave.../war-mojo.html (find the warSourceExcludes attribute)

Comment

Sorry, i did not express myself well.

What i meant was using the JPA Domain from another project in a ROO one from a jar that comes from a different project since the entities are in one, i suppose i have to add the ROO annotations for it to work, but is that all? I've tried adding them and it is not working for me.

Comment

Sincerely, I don't know, specially if you don't have the source code. Besides, you need that the classes belong to the topLevelPackage.

However, you can import the JAR as a MVN dependency and then create empty entities with their controller scaffolding.

Then, you can try to refactor them, pushing in... the Aspects, and you could edit the java files, replace the calls to the EntityManager by calls to the classes within your imported JAR.
        Last edited by jbbarquero; Jul 19th, 2011, 01:58 AM. Reason: typo

Comment

Have you thought about running the database reverse engineering and include the jar as dependency ?

Comment

Working...
          X