Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roo (1.1.5) generated proj's have missing style sheets ?

<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="${tundra_url}"><!-- required for FF3 and Opera --></link>
    <link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" media="screen" href="${roo_css_url}"><!-- required for FF3 and Opera --></link>

I have generated three projects 10-min, pizza and clinc (from script) some with 1.1.5 and pizza with 1.1.5 (STS 271 downloaded today).

All three projects show the same error on the above two lines in .... load-scripts.tagx

. . . . ErrorCMDocument_load_exception=An error occurred while loading document {0} with publicId {1}

Is there something I should (or can) do to clean these up?

--
    Roger

This has been logged as https://issuetracker.springsource.com/browse/STS-1915. Feel free to vote for it if it's important to you.

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew Swan View Post
      This has been logged as https://issuetracker.springsource.com/browse/STS-1915. Feel free to vote for it if it's important to you.
      It's not important, but annoying.

Comment

change the tag to end like this /&gt;

while we wait to hear about a solution, i would suggest that you end the tag like shown below
        <link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="${tundra_url}"/><!-- required for FF3 and Opera -->
        <link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" media="screen" href="${roo_css_url}"/><!-- required for FF3 and Opera -->
        or like this :
        <link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="${tundra_url}"></link><!-- required for FF3 and Opera -->
        <link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" media="screen" href="${roo_css_url}"></link><!-- required for FF3 and Opera -->
        Last edited by yousufbadar; Jul 19th, 2011, 09:40 AM. Reason: two ways to implement the end tag

Comment

Thank you sir! I have put your fix as a suggestion on the actual bug list above. I assume it will get read.

Thanks again.

Comment

It works

I presume these empty tags (actually, filled with a comment) were necessary for the indicated browsers. Let's see if everything goes well.
            Last edited by jbbarquero; Jul 20th, 2011, 02:17 AM. Reason: typo

Comment

Originally posted by yousufbadar View Post
              while we wait to hear about a solution, i would suggest that you end the tag like shown below
              <link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="${tundra_url}"/><!-- required for FF3 and Opera -->
              <link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" media="screen" href="${roo_css_url}"/><!-- required for FF3 and Opera -->
              or like this :
              <link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="${tundra_url}"></link><!-- required for FF3 and Opera -->
              <link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" media="screen" href="${roo_css_url}"></link><!-- required for FF3 and Opera -->

thx so much

Comment

Working...
              X