X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Entity with different views

hello i wanted to have two different views for one entity , That is what i have tried is to have two controllers for one entity one with the complete CRUD and another only with listing and showing no update and no delete . Why this only because end users should not be able to delete and modify this part .
    I have tried this in term of controller that is having two but unfortunately it is not working is there a real way to deal this ? If it is possible let me know or if have any alternative just drop a suggestion
    Thnksss a lot

What about only having one set of CRUD views, with the update/delete widgets wrapped in appropriate sec:authorize tags so that they aren't shown to normal users? See:

Comment

Yes indeed this what I wanted to do at the beginning but did not know how to perform it in roo
      The thing is that when using these tags I thought we are not able to apply it for delete or update and not for list tag for example.
      I think this is the best approach .. I will go definitely through these tutorials deeply and provide feedbacks thankss
      Last edited by lifang; Jun 20th, 2011, 10:13 AM.

Comment

roo

I have tried it but it only prevent to have access to whole entity .. I have tried to wrapped it for the cruds but it is creating errors is there a good way to do this ?If you know any please help me.

Comment

Entities

Any one there has not tried out this aspect.
          Indeed in Pizza roo tutorial it shows how to put public and admin but not to the same entity .
          As if disable delete and update to a controller for entity it will be not available to be deleted for admin section. It will be so unlogic to let user and admin have same priorities.
          I have tried juste everthing ,tried to create public entity manually like for wedding application but though not having same result ,if anyone there know really how to go through it please help me
          Thanks

Comment

Working...
          X