X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• spring roo security

I want to now the spring roo security options of all i am implementing spring roo security in a live project so please kindly tell me the details and also what is the process(flow).

When asking a question, it's helpful if you can tell us what you've already read and what you already know, not only so that people can see you've made an effort, but also so that people give you a response that's appropriate to your knowledge level.

Anyway, these resources might give you a good starting point:
    * http://forum.springsource.org/showth...oo-Application
    * Section 2.10 of the reference guide, "Securing the Application"

Comment

spring roo security

Thank you, for replay

I am cunfusing sprint roo security DatabaseAuthenticationProvider class is cheking to the user login details but after logged in to the user how to get userdetails, i find out one thing is
      protected void additionalAuthenticationChecks(UserDetails arg0, UsernamePasswordAuthenticationToken arg1)

this method argo is the details of the logged in user and anether thing is to implement userdetails in our domain class

public class User implements UserDetails
      \\import org.springframework.security.core.userdetails.User Details;
      My doubt is witch way is correct and also how to get userdetails in a jsp page

in jsp page now i am display user name in this way pageContext.request.userPrincipal.name

please help me
      Thank you

Comment

Working...
      X