X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GWT File Name too long

Hi all - I have a pretty simple set of domain classes and after doing a gwt setup I'm getting all kinds of problems.

Spring Roo version: 1.1.4.RELEASE [rev f787ce7]

When I run mvn jetty:run-exploded, it fails to run and I get errors saying that there are missing files because the file name is too long:

Caused by: java.io.FileNotFoundException: target/.generated/com/google/gwt/editor/client/adapters/ListEditor_com_somedns_prj_client_managed_request_ SuccessFactorProxy_com_somedomain_prj_client_manag ed_ui_SuccessFactorSetEditor_NameLabel_RequestFact oryEditorDelegate.java (File name too long)

Any ideas?

On a related note:

0 upgrades available (plus 29 upgrades not visible due to your version stability setting of RELEASE)

Does anyone know how to change the version stability setting so I can get the updates? (not sure if I'm blind, but I can't find any documentation on this)

Thank you -- Marcus

I was blind (for the upgrade part)

addon upgrade settings --addonStabilityLevel ANY|MILESTONE|RELEASE|RELEASE_CANDIDATE

As documented here:

http://static.springsource.org/sprin...gle/index.html

But this is still not helping my other problem.

Comment

You can remove this if you want to ... I re-ran everything and all is good. Not sure what was going on before.

Comment

Working...
      X