X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Undo manage application properties

Since yesterday every time I try to start roo on my project I get the error:

Undo manage SRC_MAIN_WEBAPP\WEB-INF\i18n\application.properties
    Roo stops there and doens't generate my aj files. This is really a problem since I did a clean checkout from subversion. When I run my backup (with aj files) it runs perfectly. So the project isn't broken or anything. I reinstalled roo and I also tried writing some more code, adding and removing the file application.properties but nothing helped.

We are using Roo 1.1.2 rev fbc33bb. Anyone has an idea how to solve this?

Kind regards.

hi,
    check if you have some of the reserved words as fields in recently added java classes.
    roo won't complain if you add class directly in project, and not through roo shell.

Comment

Originally posted by clandestino_bgd View Post
      hi,
      check if you have some of the reserved words as fields in recently added java classes.
      roo won't complain if you add class directly in project, and not through roo shell.
      Since our projects installs perfectly in maven and intelliJ it seems rather strange that we have used reserved words. Does Roo has it's own list of reserved words? Cause I don't seem to find it with a quick google search.

Comment

Working...
      X