Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Request for a Maven jQuery UI artifact

Hi

I have just put in a request with the jQuery UI team to provide a Maven artifact of the jQuery UI project (that includes the jQuery core as well). This could include the various themes, the core JS files and resources.

At present most Java frameworks seem to heavily tailor their JS libraries, and tend to be behind the curve on the latest and greatest. I wondered if, to move the idea of using jQuery with Spring Roo forward, just being able to pull in jQuery (and update the JS references and default layouts etc.) with a single addon command might be a good place to start.

From there I then thought that creating an annotation that works in sync with the current @RooWebScaffold might work - turn off 'list' in the current scaffold and turn it on in the @JQueryScaffold and you get a nice jQuery grid display. Anyway I am working on a Spring Roo project for the next while and would like to use jQuery over Dojo simply because most of the other work I do will never use Dojo.

Anyway if you think this would be useful please vote up the jQuery request at:

http://forum.jquery.com/topic/provid...query-ui-build

Thanks

Chris
Working...
X