X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unable to cache bundle?

I have 1.1.3 installed, and out of nowhere AFAICT, I started getting these errors upon starting Roo at the command line. After these errors, I seem to be able to use Roo just fine. Any ideas?

-matthew

Code:
    C:\temp\roo>roo
    Auto-deploy install: org.osgi.framework.BundleException: Unable to cache bundle: file:/C:/java-dev/springsource/spring-roo-1.1.3.RELEASE/bundle/._jansi-1.5.jar - java.util.zip.ZipException: error in opening zip file
    Auto-deploy install: org.osgi.framework.BundleException: Unable to cache bundle: file:/C:/java-dev/springsource/spring-roo-1.1.3.RELEASE/bundle/._org.apache.felix.bundlerepository-1.6.4.jar - java.util.zip.ZipException: error in opening zip file
    Auto-deploy install: org.osgi.framework.BundleException: Unable to cache bundle: file:/C:/java-dev/springsource/spring-roo-1.1.3.RELEASE/bundle/._org.apache.felix.ipojo-1.6.8.jar - java.util.zip.ZipException: error in opening zip file
    Auto-deploy install: org.osgi.framework.BundleException: Unable to cache bundle: file:/C:/java-dev/springsource/spring-roo-1.1.3.RELEASE/bundle/._org.apache.felix.log-1.0.0.jar - java.util.zip.ZipException: error in opening zip file
    Auto-deploy install: org.osgi.framework.BundleException: Unable to cache bundle: file:/C:/java-dev/springsource/spring-roo-1.1.3.RELEASE/bundle/._org.apache.felix.scr-1.6.0.jar - java.util.zip.ZipException: error in opening zip file
    Auto-deploy install: org.osgi.framework.BundleException: Unable to cache bundle: file:/C:/java-dev/springsource/spring-roo-1.1.3.RELEASE/bundle/._org.apache.felix.shell-1.4.2.jar - java.util.zip.ZipException: error in opening zip file
    Auto-deploy install: org.osgi.framework.BundleException: Unable to cache bundle: file:/C:/java-dev/springsource/spring-roo-1.1.3.RELEASE/bundle/._org.springframework.roo.addon.backup-1.1.3.RELEASE.jar - java.util.zip.ZipException: error in opening zip file
    Auto-deploy install: org.osgi.framework.BundleException: Unable to cache bundle: file:/C:/java-dev/springsource/spring-roo-1.1.3.RELEASE/bundle/._org.springframework.roo.addon.configurable-1.1.3.RELEASE.jar - java.util.zip.ZipException: error in opening zip file
    Auto-deploy install: org.osgi.framework.BundleException: Unable to cache bundle: file:/C:/java-dev/springsource/spring-roo-1.1.3.RELEASE/bundle/._org.springframework.roo.addon.creator-1.1.3.RELEASE.jar - java.util.zip.ZipException: error in opening zip file
    Auto-deploy install: org.osgi.framework.BundleException: Unable to cache bundle: file:/C:/java-dev/springsource/spring-roo-1.1.3.RELEASE/bundle/._org.springframework.uaa.client-1.0.2.RELEASE.jar - java.util.zip.ZipException: error in opening zip file
        ____  ____  ____
       / __ \/ __ \/ __ \
      / /_/ / / / / / / /
     / _, _/ /_/ / /_/ /
    /_/ |_|\____/\____/    1.1.3.RELEASE [rev 4404ffb]

Welcome to Spring Roo. For assistance press TAB or type "hint" then hit ENTER.
    roo> Downloaded 0% of roobot.xml.zipDownloaded 0% of roobot.xml.zipDownloaded 100% of roobot.xml.zipDownloaded 100% of roobot.xml.zipDownloaded 100% of roobot.xml.zipDownloaded 100% of roobot.xml.zipDownloaded 100% of roobot.xml.zipDownloaded 100% of roobot.xml.zipDownloaded 100% of r
    0 upgrades available (plus 29 upgrades not visible due to your version stability setting of RELEASE)
    roo> Downloaded 100% of roobot.xml.zipDownloaded 100% of roobot.xml.zipDownloaded 100% of roobot.xml.zipDownloaded 100% of roobot.xml.zipDownloaded 100% of roobot.xml.zipDownloaded 100% of roobot.xml.zipDownloaded 100% of roobot.xml.zipDownloaded 100% of roobot.xml.zip
    roo>

I have the same problem!!!!!

Comment

https://jira.springsource.org/browse/ROO-2402

Comment

I've seen this happen with the Roo 1.1.3 that comes bundled with STS, in which case please try the standalone Roo distribution.

Comment

yup...that fixes it...thanks

Comment

Would you also please try the latest 1.1.4 build snapshot release in STS?

Comment

I did.....STS 2.6.1....not a problem

Comment

Working...
              X