X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question on the new Spring Integration Add-on for Roo

I am trying to use the new Spring Integration Add-on for Roo (which is not in GA release yet) for workflow use case in a Roo project. I am running into some problems with the add-on. I was wondering if anyone else has tried the early release of the Add-on and got it to work.

I downloaded the Spring Integration Add-on from Git site, built and deployed (i.e. copied the JAR files) in Roo bundle directory. I can now run the Spring Integration commands from Roo Shell but for some reason it's not creating the Spring configuration files (integration-context.xml etc) in src\main\resources\META-INF\spring folder.

I ran "integration project" command first with the details shown below:

integration project --name spring-int-roo-example --rootDomain ROOT_DOMAIN_NAME

Roo created the directory structure but no files (Spring config XML files) were created.

After the project command, I ran "integration flow create" command and then SI component related commands like "produce via channel-adapter jms", "transform", "route", "send via adapter mail" etc. They all worked fine, no errors shown on the command line.

I can also run the "diagram" command and it correctly shows the ASCII diagram of the SI flow.

The only thing is no SI related XML files are being created. I must be missing a command somewhere.

Has anyone else tried the new add-on and had luck with getting it to work all the way.

Thanks
    Srini
Working...
X