X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Insight not displaying applications

I have the latest STS with Insight bundled. The initial insight page loads up but without the dropdown box for choosing what to monitor i.e. in the source of the html there is no <select id=”applications” with its associated options.

I verified that it works on a colleagues machine with the same set up. I have tried it on Firefox, IE and the internal Eclipse browser but without joy. Any clues on what steps I should take to get this working? BTW ctrl F5 does not help

The list is the applications that have traces available to view. It is not a list of applications that are currently deployed on the server. Try accessing a page of one of the applications you would expect to be in the list, come back to Spring Insight and refresh the page.

I opened INSIGHT-8 on your behalf.

HTH

Comment

Many thanks for your reply. Unfortunately, I had accessed pages such that there should have been traces available to view. However, I noticed that the version of STS which I encouraged my colleague to install had been incremented. I was using STS 2.2.0. Having re-installed with 2.2.1, everything now works fine.

Comment

Working...
      X