X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Running Spring Insight with custom classloader

I am trying to run my application and Spring Insight Developer in tcServer. However, my application uses a custom classloader that extends Tomcat's WebappClassLoader. When I start up tcServer, I get the following exception:

Code:
    java.lang.IllegalStateException: No InsightClassLoader in hierarchy of com.company.portal.container.loader.SharedClassLoader: WebappClassLoader^M
      context: unknown^M
      delegate: false^M
      repositories:^M
    ----------> Parent Classloader:^M
    [email protected]^M

at com.springsource.insight.InsightAgentClassloadingHelper.resolveLoaderApplicationName(InsightAgentClassloadingHelper.java:319)
            at com.springsource.insight.bootstrap.tomcat.TomcatClassLoaderMixinAspect.ajc$after$com_springsource_insight_bootstrap_tomcat_TomcatClassLoaderMixinAspect$1$8b25c19c(TomcatClassLoaderMixinAspect.aj:64)
            at org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoader.<init>(WebappClassLoader.java:261)
            at com.company.portal.container.loader.SharedClassLoader.<init>(SharedClassLoader.java:54)
    I think this is due to the code in TomcatClassLoaderMixinAspect.aj being hardcoded to weave itself into the WebappClassLoader method invocations. Is that accurate? And either way, is there a potential workaround I can use?

Thanks, Steve
Working...
X