Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spring Deployment Issue !

All:

First , Sorry for raising this issue in wrong thread in a forum.

I am using maven in my project for packaging.

I am facing an issue where I am repackaging my application. Spring related libraries were previously packaged in lib/spring.. We were erroneously packaging both from spring 2.5.3 (single jar file) and spring-3.0.3 (separate jars like beans,aop,tx etc)..

a) The first part was excluding the spring 2.5.3 and having only spring - 3.0.3 . Both the installation and the working of application went fine.

b) To solve an specific issue we were moving all spring related jar files to lib directory rather than lib/spring.. It was here we were facing issue where spring xsd were not able to resolve locally and were fetching information from the internet and we were also having unable to locate namespacehandler issue. we were later able to solve the issue by creating spring.schemas and spring.handlers file having all the entries available in all jars and placing in projects META-INF directory. The issue is resolved now at least in testing environment.

I wanted to be clear why it seems to fix the problem

A )I read springpluggableresolver is capable of handling multiple spring.handlers and schemas files in the class path and why it is failing in this scenario?

B) whether the solution which is in place creating schemas and handlers file manually will properly address or it is working randomly?

C) Why things seems to be working when I have the jars in lib/spring and it was breaking when i moved to lib directory?

Thanks,
    Sabari
Working...
X