Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• get information behind spring web dispatch

Hi guys

im getting a little desperate here. Using spring insight ive been diving through the trace details to find out why the execution time of my application is so high. Ive seen that under Filter:FiltersecurityInterceptor -> Spring Web Dispatch more than 95% of my execution time is spent in there.
    So here is my problem: how do i find out what is responsible for this? When i open the tree at the spring web dispatch point i get a list of e.g. jdbs statements, view resolvings etc. but as i said when i hover over the bar i can see that the major part of the time ("self time") is spent in Spring web dispatch.

Ive tried with trial and error taking parts out of my application and e.g. could reduce execution time from 7 sec to 2.4 sec by removing <task:annotation-driven> from my root coontext. But now im stuck..

Isnt there a way to get what operations are behind/responsible for execution time of Spring Web Dispatch from spring insight?

i would appreciate all the help you can get me

greez noise

Try to use insight annotations

This way you can annotate your methods with @InsightOperation or @InsightEndPoint

Comment

Working...
    X