X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spring Insight on Tomcat 6

Can anyone point me or give me some direction as to how I can integrate Spring Insight with Tomcat 6?
    I see on Spring Insight website that it claims to run with Tomcat. But I cant see any steps that needs to be followed to run Spring Insight with Tomcat.

See http://stackoverflow.com/questions/1...cat-6/12463571

Comment

Originally posted by kumara View Post
      Can anyone point me or give me some direction as to how I can integrate Spring Insight with Tomcat 6?
      I see on Spring Insight website that it claims to run with Tomcat. But I cant see any steps that needs to be followed to run Spring Insight with Tomcat.
      1. Log in as administrator (the default admin credentials are admin\insight)
      2. Go to the administration tab and click on "Download Agent" - in this page you have instructions on how to install the agent
      3. Download the agent (there is a button at the bottom of the screen)
      4. To install the agent execute:
      Code:
      java -jar <path to jar> --path <path to tomcat CATALINA_HOME dir> --ip <dashboard ip address>
      and follow the installer instructions

Comment

1. Log in as administrator (the default admin credentials are admin\insight)
        2. Go to the administration tab and click on "Download Agent" - in this page you have instructions on how to install the agent
        3. Download the agent (there is a button at the bottom of the screen)
        4. To install the agent execute:
        This works, but only if you have Insight Operations.

Comment

Working...
        X