Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spring support query

Good afternoon,

I am an ILS Engineer working for CGI IT UK Limited. At the present time I am looking at software obsolescence issues that relate to the CGI project I am working on. On this project we use the Spring products as tabulated below:

In order to support our process of monitoring software obsolescence I would be grateful if you could provide me with the information in the table below. I have provided a key to explain the information that I require.
    Item Name Version Number End of Product Support date Superseding Product if support no longer available
    Spring Framework 3.0.6
    Spring JPA 1.0.3
    Key:
    End of Product Support date: When will support for the current product end? For example, if the current version of the product has been superseded by a newer version of the existing product, or another product altogether, when will support end for the existing product?
    Superseding Product if support no longer available: If support for the product we are currently using will no longer be available at a certain point in time then what is the recommended replacement product/version?
    Superseding Product website data: If the current product is superseded then please provide a link to the website where the replacement product item is documented.

Many thanks for your assistance.

Best regards,

Richard

Working...
X