Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Premissions problem with WebLogicJndiMBeanServerFactoryBean?

Looking here:

http://opensource.atlassian.com/proj...s:all-tabpanel

It appears that on Weblogic 8.1 that all I have to do to configure an mbeanserver is put the following in my context file (specifying credentials is no longer necessary):

<bean id="mbeanServer" class="org.springframework.jmx.support.WebLogicJnd iMBeanServerFactoryBean"/>

When I deploy though, I get the following error:

org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationExce ption: Error creating bean with name 'mbeanServer' defined in URL [file:C:/source/myApp/WEB-INF/classes/config/JMXBeans.xml]: Initialization of bean failed; nested exception is org.springframework.jmx.MBeanServerNotFoundExcepti on: Could not find WebLogic's MBeanHome object in JNDI; nested exception is javax.naming.NoPermissionException: User <anonymous> does not have permission on weblogic.management.home to perform lookup operation.

Did I read the docs wrong?

Regards,

Josh

Let me rephrase the question...

Has anyone gotten this to work out of the box? (Requiring no additional changes?)

Regards,

Josh

Comment

Solved!

The problem stems from the AnonymousAdminLookupEnabled attribute of the domain. In releases prior to 8.1 SP5, the default value was "true". Starting with 8.1 SP5, the default value is now "false".

To change this behavior, open up the admin console and click on the relevent domain. On the bottom of the main page, select the "View Domain-wide Security Settings" link. On the following page, check the "Anonymous Admin Lookup Enabled" check box to re-enable the functionality.

Enjoy!

-Joshua

Comment

javax.naming.NoPermissionException

I am still having the same problem after I checked the Anonymous Admin Lookup Enabled setting. Same Problem is happening on 8.1 SP5 and SP6.
        Any suggestion?

-- Deha Peker

[javax.naming.NoPermissionException: User <anonymous> does not have permission on weblogic.management.home to perform lookup operation.]

Comment

Working...
        X