Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help. JMX WLS9.1 integration

Hi All,

This is a second post as I received no response to my earlier post.

I need an example of integrating my Spring JMX beans into the WLS 9.1 console.

I have followed the examples I have found on the internet to no avail. I am soon to deliver this functionality for production use and am unable to.

Any help here especially from the I21 guys involved in the WLS integration projects would be great.

Specifically, I can find the spring-ext-server.jar in the WLS / Spring download but am still unable to find the spring-ext-client.jar discussed in the posts with the reference to the I21 specific class that integrates with the WLS console.

Regards

Steven McArdle

I did a presentation on this earlier this year at the Philadelphia Spring Users Group. You can download my slides. I also have a code example you can download at http://www.phillyspring.org/bea-spring.html. Not sure if this helps. I don't know much beyond what is in my example and I don't work with WebLogic at the moment.
    Last edited by trisberg; Dec 20th, 2006, 04:59 PM.

Comment

Inside what distribution package can I find spring-ext-client.jar? Trisberg's example works great using the Spring on Weblogic 1.2.6 integration kit on WL 9.1. However, it doesn't work on WL 9.2. The latest 1.2.8 integration kit contains a spring-ext-server.jar that works on WL 9.2. But, where do I find a corresponding spring-ext-client.jar? The one packaged with Trisberg's example only works with 1.2.6 not 1.2.8.

Thanks in advance!

Comment

Ok, I found spring-ext-client.jar inside the sample app packaged with the Spring on Weblogic 1.2.8 integration kit. It's inside a war inside the zip file.

Comment

Working...
        X