Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Spring Insight Operations not working :Unable to install agent on Weblogic 10.3.5 Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spring Insight Operations not working :Unable to install agent on Weblogic 10.3.5

Hi,

I am trying to evaluate the Spring Insight Operations for our application monitoring purposes. But I am unable to get the Insight agent installed on the Weblogic 10.3.5 application server in which our spring (3.1.2-RELEASE) application runs.

I need to do a proof-of-concept / demo to prove the product works, but so far I am unable to get this to work. I followed the instructions provided in the following url to install the dashboard and agent.

http://pubs.vmware.com/vfabric53/top...oper-1.9.2.pdf

I downloaded the following :
    vfabric-tc-server-standard-2.9.2.RELEASE.zip
    insight-vfabric-tc-server-dashboard-1.9.2.SR1.zip
    insight-vfabric-tc-server-agent-1.9.2.SR1.zip

I was able to get the dashboard working. But once the insight-agent webapp is installed on my weblogic server locally, and I start it I get spring bean definitions not found errors. I have attached my server logs.

Can someone please help ?
    ---------------------------------
    Error as followsAttachment
    ---------------------------------
    Error creating bean with name 'agentCommandSender' defined in URL [zip:C:/Oracle/Middleware/user_projects/domains/valuation/servers/AdminServer/tmp/_WL_user/insight-agent/vj3usu/war/WEB-INF/lib/_wl_cls_gen.jar!/com/springsource/insight/agent/command/AgentCommandSender.class]: Unsatisfied dependency expressed through constructor argument with index 0 of type [com.springsource.insight.command.CommandSender]: : No matching bean of type [com.springsource.insight.command.CommandSender] found for dependency: expected at least 1 bean which qualifies as autowire candidate for this dependency. Dependency annotations: {}; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.NoSuchBeanDefini tionException: No matching bean of type [com.springsource.insight.command.CommandSender] found for dependency: expected at least 1 bean which qualifies as autowire candidate for this dependency. Dependency annotations: {}; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.UnsatisfiedDepen dencyException: Error creating bean with name 'agentCommandSender' defined in URL [zip:C:/Oracle/Middleware/user_projects/domains/valuation/servers/AdminServer/tmp/_WL_user/insight-agent/vj3usu/war/WEB-INF/lib/_wl_cls_gen.jar!/com/springsource/insight/agent/command/AgentCommandSender.class]: Unsatisfied dependency expressed through constructor argument with index 0 of type [com.springsource.insight.command.CommandSender]: : No matching bean of type [com.springsource.insight.command.CommandSender] found for dependency: expected at least 1 bean which qualifies as autowire candidate for this dependency. Dependency annotations: {}; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.NoSuchBeanDefini tionException: No matching bean of type [com.springsource.insight.command.CommandSender] found for dependency: expected at least 1 bean which qualifies as autowire candidate for this dependency. Dependency annotations: {}
    Attached Files
Working...
X