Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
"MetadataMBeanInfoAssembler does not support JDK dynamic proxies" again Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "MetadataMBeanInfoAssembler does not support JDK dynamic proxies" again

I am using Spring with Java 6 and getting this Exception when trying to export beans to JMX using the MBeanExporter:
    MetadataMBeanInfoAssembler does not support JDK dynamic proxies - export the target beans directly or use CGLIB proxies instead
    When I googled the error I found that it looked like a very old issue:
    http://forum.springsource.org/showth...er-work-in-RC2

I have inherited code with @Transactional on interface methods, and rewriting that code is not practical.
    I do not want to expose all of the methods on my beans, so SimpleReflectiveMBeanInfoAssembler is not an option.

So...did this issue ever get fixed? How is one supposed to work with this?

Thanks,

Mary-Anne

Answered my own question.
    Use MethodNameBasedMBeanInfoAssembler.

Mary-Anne

Comment

hi

Salutations, I am Davao City Recently moved from the Midwest, originally from Kansas City and have lived there most of my life.

I have a great family,I love to experience all 4 seasons , specially the winter and snow!

High Tech has been a part of my life for the last 5 years and most recently primarily on the Web.

I seem to be drawn to technology and love all the high tech gadgets out there.
      With the economy as tough as it is right now, more and more people are seeking help from people who have walked the walk and can teach others how to benefit from what they went through. Just ask if you need to know something from me.

I am a designer in the field of Science time management software.

I have some new website , Davao Insurance companies
      well known as Davao Bank Companies Explore Davao City here Davao Real Estate

I love to ask questions

when possible I volunteer for for valid causes that help children.

Glad to be a part of this Website and I am helpful.

Comment

Russifier in the direction of games

Russifier instead of games. Download Russifier. Free Russifier. Independent download Russifier

Comment

Working...
        X