Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
cvc-complex-type.3.2.2: Attribute 'cron' is not allowed to appear in element 'poller Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cvc-complex-type.3.2.2: Attribute 'cron' is not allowed to appear in element 'poller

Hi,

I need to configure JMX in my Spring Batch Application. I added Spring 1.2 manager, resource and integration jars and on the server startup,
    I am getting the same error. Please suggest.
    Code:
    Error:Caused by: org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefin itionStoreException: Line 38 in XML document from URL [jar:file:/D:/EclipseWorkspace/.metadata/.plugins/org.eclipse.wst.server.core/tmp0/wtpwebapps/SpringBatchWeb/WEB-INF/lib/spring-batch-admin-manager-1.2.0.RELEASE.jar!/META-INF/spring/batch/bootstrap/integration/configuration-context.xml] is invalid; nested exception is org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: cvc-complex-type.3.2.2: Attribute 'cron' is not allowed to appear in element 'poller'.
    at org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefin itionReader.doLoadBeanDefinitions(XmlBeanDefinitio nReader.java:396)
    at org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefin itionReader.loadBeanDefinitions(XmlBeanDefinitionR eader.java:334)
    at org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefin itionReader.loadBeanDefinitions(XmlBeanDefinitionR eader.java:302)
    at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.Abstract BeanDefinitionReader.loadBeanDefinitions(AbstractB eanDefinitionReader.java:143)
    at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.Abstract BeanDefinitionReader.loadBeanDefinitions(AbstractB eanDefinitionReader.java:178)
    at org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.DefaultBeanD efinitionDocumentReader.importBeanDefinitionResour ce(DefaultBeanDefinitionDocumentReader.java:187)
    ... 33 more
    Caused by: org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: cvc-complex-type.3.2.2: Attribute 'cron' is not allowed to appear in element 'poller'.
    at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.util.ErrorHandl erWrapper.createSAXParseException(Unknown Source)
    at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.util.ErrorHandl erWrapper.error(Unknown Source)
    at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLErrorRe porter.reportError(Unknown Source)
    at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLErrorRe porter.reportError(Unknown Source)
    at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.xs.XMLSche maValidator$XSIErrorReporter.reportError(Unknown Source)
    Thanks,
    Navya

Reg cvc-complex-type.3 Attribute 'cron' is not allowed to appear in element 'poller'

Hi,

I am trying to create a customized spring batch admin war. Created a war with an index.jsp and a web.xml . Included spring-batch-admin-*.jar files in WEB-INF/lib and other dependencies. When I am deploy the war file it throws an exception saying "Substituted for the exception org.xml.sax.SAXParseException which lacks a String contructor, original message - cvc-complex-type.3.2.2: Attribute 'cron' is not allowed to appear in element 'poller'. "

Should be similar to the issue you are facing. Please let me know if you were able to solve the issue and the changes to be done.

Comment

What version of spring-context are you using?

(This thread belongs in the Batch category really, not Management.)

Comment

Working...
      X