X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome message

Welcome to the forum for the Spring Payment Services project!

This project aims to provide a Spring-friendly Java API for integrating a wide range of payment services into Spring-powered applications. It is currently in incubator status. However it has a home page, Git source repository, JIRA, this discussion forum, and sample code you can run.

Download a zipped distribution or checkout from source. The sample is a version of the familiar Spring Travel application modified to collect and process credit card information at the end of the booking process as well as integration with Twitter through the new Spring Social project.

Planned work for the project can be viewed in JIRA. If this project relates to your application or you have comments or questions we would like to hear from you.

Rossen

Unable to download cybersource client jars from maven repo

Hi,

I am not able to build spring payment project due to missing cybersource arttifact. it seems that the jars related to cybersource are not present in the maven repository mentioned in the pom.

Can you please let me know where can I get these jars so that i can build & run the tests ?

Rgds,
    Anurag

Comment

There is a readme in the distribution as well as in the root checkout directory. Please follow the instructions there to get up and running. That said you can download the jars from the Cybersource website. You need the Simple Order API SDK.

Comment

Originally posted by Rossen Stoyanchev View Post
        There is a readme in the distribution as well as in the root checkout directory. Please follow the instructions there to get up and running. That said you can download the jars from the Cybersource website. You need the Simple Order API SDK.
        Hi Rossen:

I wound up putting these dependencies in the 'travel' project's pom.xml:
        Code:
        		<dependency>
        			<groupId>org.springframework</groupId>
        			<artifactId>spring-mapper</artifactId>
        			<version>1.0.0.SNAPSHOT</version>
        		</dependency>
        		<dependency>
        			<groupId>org.scribe</groupId>
        			<artifactId>scribe</artifactId>
        			<version>1.0.7</version>
        		</dependency>
        and once I did that (after essentially following the other install directions), I was able to build 'travel'.

Comment

Why is the project trying to stick with Java 1.5?

Comment

You'll want to take a look at jPOS for the message parsing of payment messages. Also both Visa and MasterCard provide test facilities that will be handy for testing:

MasterCard API - https://developer.mastercard.com/por...y/api/Payments

Visa API - http://developer.authorize.net/

If you need any help I have 9 years experience writing software for a Payment Services Provider and have written code to process transactions will all the major banks in Australia, UK and US Processors (Global Payments, Paymentech, TSys, Amex, FDMS , RBSLynk etc). My expertise is in the 3DSecure part of payments and have written an MPI for Visa, MasterCard and Amex.

Comment

You'll want to take a look at jPOS for the message parsing of payment messages. Also both Visa and MasterCard provide test facilities that will be handy for testing:

MasterCard API - https://developer.mastercard.com/por...y/api/Payments

Visa API - http://developer.authorize.net/

If you need any help I have 9 years experience writing software for a Payment Services Provider and have written code to process transactions will all the major banks in Australia, UK and US Processors (Global Payments, Paymentech, TSys, Amex, FDMS , RBSLynk etc). My expertise is in the 3DSecure part of payments and have written an MPI for Visa, MasterCard and Amex.

Comment

Working...
              X