X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• message selectors

IS there any support for message selectors using the JMSTemplate class or its associated helper classes? I can't for the life of me find anything on this.

Thanks so much,

Jesper

Hi,

You can use the jms factory beans to configure a JMS 1.1 consumer with a message selector. These classes are in the sandbox. Refer to
    http://forum.springframework.org/viewtopic.php?t=174 for some docs The JmsTemplate is focused on sending functionality.

Cheers,
    Mark

Comment

I too was hoping to see selector support in the JmsTemplate API. Whats the timeframe for the sandbox classes making it into a Spring release.

Thanks,
      Sanjiv

Comment

Originally posted by sjivan
        I too was hoping to see selector support in the JmsTemplate API. Whats the timeframe for the sandbox classes making it into a Spring release.

Thanks,
        Sanjiv
        I personally don't think you need to wait to use them, I use them and they work fine. And if there was a problem, I don't think I would have trouble supporting them.

Cheers
        Steve

Comment

The upcoming Spring 1.1.4 features new "receiveSelected" and "receiveSelectedAndConvert" methods on JmsTemplate, accepting JMS message selector Strings. This has been in CVS for quite a while now; feel free to give a current nightly snapshot a try!

Juergen

Comment

Working...
          X