Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Websphere v6.1 and JMS and MQ

Hi Spring Guru,

I have an app which works perfectly fine locally on my RAD7 Websphere server. However, when I deployed the same war file to a cluster environment, the Spring JMS failed to get a connection from the Queue.

I have checked the JNDI configuration and the Queue definitions are identical between the local server and the Cluster server.

Code:
    INFO [org.springframework.jms.listener.DefaultMessageListenerContainer:handleListenerSetupFailure:747] Setup of JMS message listener invoker failed for destination 'queue://queueCF/queue' - trying to recover. Cause: Destination [ null] is neither Queue nor Topic
    javax.jms.JMSException: Destination [ null] is neither Queue nor Topic
    at org.springframework.ws.transport.jms.WebServiceMessageListener.onMessage(WebServiceMessageListener.java:51)
    at org.springframework.jms.listener.AbstractMessageListenerContainer.doInvokeListener(AbstractMessageListenerContainer.java:518)
    at org.springframework.jms.listener.AbstractMessageListenerContainer.invokeListener(AbstractMessageListenerContainer.java:479)
    at org.springframework.jms.listener.AbstractMessageListenerContainer.doExecuteListener(AbstractMessageListenerContainer.java:451)
    at org.springframework.jms.listener.AbstractPollingMessageListenerContainer.doReceiveAndExecute(AbstractPollingMessageListenerContainer.java:323)
    at org.springframework.jms.listener.AbstractPollingMessageListenerContainer.receiveAndExecute(AbstractPollingMessageListenerContainer.java:261)
    at org.springframework.jms.listener.DefaultMessageListenerContainer$AsyncMessageListenerInvoker.invokeListener(DefaultMessageListenerContainer.java:982)
    at org.springframework.jms.listener.DefaultMessageListenerContainer$AsyncMessageListenerInvoker.executeOngoingLoop(DefaultMessageListenerContainer.java:974)
    at org.springframework.jms.listener.DefaultMessageListenerContainer$AsyncMessageListenerInvoker.run(DefaultMessageListenerContainer.java:876)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:810)

Any idea would be really appreciated.
    Thanks.

I just found out the root cause of this problem and it is not related to the Spring JMS library.

It is actually related to the Spring-ws (1.5.6). I will post a separate thread in the webservice forum.

Thanks

Comment

Working...
    X