Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Asynchronous messaging using TIBCO JMS

I am new to spring.

I have to receive JMS messages over by subscribing to a topic in JMS in Spring. I will be receiving messages over the tib bus every few milliseconds (i.e., very high message volume).

I am being told that if I use DefaultSessionMessageListenerContainer, it creates connection,session and sends (or receives) message and closes all the connection and when it receives the next message, it will do all over again. Such being the case, I may miss some messages when the consumer goes down and comes back up again. It is also very inefficient.

I will need some kind of connection pooling mechanism to get around this problem ? Is it true ?

Spring has SingleConnectionFactory with 1 session, which would not be ideal in my case.

Can I use TibJMSConnectionFactory in its place ?

In a nutshell, my requirement is to "receive" subscribed jms topic messages using spring and I am asking you what is the best way to do it.

Any help ?

Can you please help ?

Comment

can you post your config

Hi, Can you post the configuration used to connect EMS topic .
      Thanks

Comment

I havent connected yet. I want to know whether it is the right thing to do to use container and ConnectionFactory provided by spring.

Comment

Working...
        X