X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Asynchronous JMS Support

Can someone from Interface21 or any one of the core developers please give me an idea regarding when Asynchronous JMS support will be available via spring. I have begun using the ActiveMQ stuff and I really like it, but the documentation just isn't there around the JCA approach. I've gotten a few examples working, but when it comes to the consuming side, I just can't get things to work properly. I was under the impression that the Asynch stuff would be available in 1.2, but it wasn't there when I looked. Also, I checked your Jira Roadmap and can't find a thing on the topic for the next 3 releases. Thanks in advance! :?: :?: :?:

We have a sophisticated JMS listener solution scheduled for Spring 1.3 (properly supporting concurrent reception, possibly also transactional reception), and are already beginning to get it into shape in our sandbox. Stay tuned for any updates in that area :-)

Juergen

Comment

Is there any relationship/overlap with Lingo? (http://lingo.codehaus.org/)

Comment

Clarification requested...

...Jeurgen stated that "a sophisticated JMS listener solution" is scheduled for 1.3, however, I am wondering if that implies that there is no asynchronous listener available for 1.2.

I too am attempting to take the JCA approach with 1.2 and am not having any luck. There certainly seems to be hints that asynchronous consumption is available, but I'm not certain.

Is there no such support in 1.2?

ryan

Comment

Never mind...

...sorry all, I kept reading and this topic covers my questions:

http://forum.springframework.org/showthread.php?t=14940

ryan
          Last edited by robyn; May 16th, 2006, 04:30 AM.

Comment

Working...
          X