Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Failed to convert [javax.naming.Reference] to [javax.jms.ConnectionFactory] Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Failed to convert [javax.naming.Reference] to [javax.jms.ConnectionFactory]

Hi,

I am tring to deploy maven based JMS application in to weblogic 10.0.
    When i deploy it gives below error.

Code:
    <Nov 4, 2008 1:23:39 PM EST> <Warning> <HTTP> <BEA-101162> <User defined listener org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoaderListener failed: org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'jmsQueueConnectionFactory' defined in ServletContext resource [/WEB-INF/Spring-JMS-Context.xml]: Error setting property values; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.PropertyBatchUpdateException; nested PropertyAccessExceptions (1) are:
    PropertyAccessException 1: org.springframework.beans.TypeMismatchException: Failed to convert property value of type [javax.naming.Reference] to required type [javax.jms.ConnectionFactory] for property 'targetConnectionFactory'; nested exception is java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Cannot convert value of type [javax.naming.Reference] to required type [javax.jms.ConnectionFactory] for property 'targetConnectionFactory': no matching editors or conversion strategy found.
    org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'jmsQueueConnectionFactory' defined in ServletContext resource [/WEB-INF/Spring-JMS-Context.xml]: Error setting property values; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.PropertyBatchUpdateException; nested PropertyAccessExceptions (1) are:
    PropertyAccessException 1: org.springframework.beans.TypeMismatchException: Failed to convert property value of type [javax.naming.Reference] to required type [javax.jms.ConnectionFactory] for property 'targetConnectionFactory'; nested exception is java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Cannot convert value of type [javax.naming.Reference] to required type [javax.jms.ConnectionFactory] for property 'targetConnectionFactory': no matching editors or conversion strategy found
    	at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.applyPropertyValues(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:1303)
    	at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.populateBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:1042)
    	at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.doCreateBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:539)
    	at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory$1.run(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:485)
    	at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
    And i found from another forum that this may be class loaded problem. They suggested to remove jms.jar from war to get rid of this problem.

I have removed jms.jar file from war file. Still i am getting same error.

Please suggest me how to make this work?

Thanks,
    Laks
    Last edited by laknarayan; Nov 4th, 2008, 02:16 PM.

Looks like i need to add com.ibm.mqjms.jar file in the project to get away from this error. but no where the error trace pointing it.

some how resolved.

Thanks,
    Laks

Comment

Thanks for updating the solution. I had to include imq-4.4U1.jar on classpath for Sun MQ. Saved my day!

Comment

Thanks, it really helps me. I just added imq-4.2.jar to my classpath.

Comment

Hi, I am having same issue like this and I have those jar file in my class path: com.ibm.mq, com.ibm.mq.headers, com.ibm.mq.jmqi,com.ibm.mq.pcf,com.ibm.mqjms,dhbco re,fscontext,providerutil.
          I am using Spring Release 3.2.1 and is trying to deploy to JBOSS server 7.0.1

Could someone tell me what I missed here. Thanks in Advance!

Below is the Spring configuration:

<bean id="jmsContainer"
          class="org.springframework.jms.listener.DefaultMes sageListenerContainer">

<property name="connectionFactory" ref="connectionFactory" />
          <property name="destination" ref="destinationIn" />
          <property name="messageListener" ref="jmsMessageListener" />
          </bean>

<!-- Define JMS listener -->
          <bean id="jmsMessageListener"
          class="com.vermontmutual.neps.thunderhead.message. listener.NepsToThunderheadMessageListener">
          </bean>

<!-- Define the jndi template specifying the Initial Context -->
          <bean id="jndiTemplate" class="org.springframework.jndi.JndiTemplate">
          <property name="environment">
          <props>
          <prop key="java.naming.provider.url">
          file:JNDI-Directory
          </prop>
          <prop key="java.naming.factory.initial">
          com.sun.jndi.fscontext.RefFSContextFactory
          </prop>
          </props>
          </property>
          </bean>

<!-- Define the JMS Connection Factory -->
          <bean id="connectionFactory"
          class="org.springframework.jndi.JndiObjectFactoryB ean">
          <property name="jndiTemplate" ref="jndiTemplate" />
          <property name="jndiName" value="winsToTranslatorCF" />
          <property name="lookupOnStartup" value="false" />
          <property name="cache" value="true" />
          <property name="proxyInterface" value="javax.jms.ConnectionFactory" />
          </bean>

<!-- Definite the JMS destination -->
          <bean id="destinationIn"
          class="org.springframework.jndi.JndiObjectFactoryB ean">
          <property name="jndiTemplate" ref="jndiTemplate" />
          <property name="jndiName" value="winsToTranslatorQueueIn" />
          </bean>

Comment

Working...
          X