Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Completing the transaction in component instead of outbound in Mule 2.0.2 Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Completing the transaction in component instead of outbound in Mule 2.0.2

Hi

I am using Mule 2.0.2 as my ESB with Apache CXF and Springs.
    As we know we have <inbound>, <component> and <outbound> in Mule configuration.

I am doing a POC in which I need to complete the data flow or transaction in the component (Bean) specified. The flow should not go through the <outbound> at all.
    How can I do this? Any tricks?

As I am new to J2EE and these frameworks, posting so many posts here.
    Please help in solving the issues.

Thanks in advance

Hi,

We are facing a problem in handling Transaction Management, Our Project is developed on Mule ESB. We are using hibernate for persistance and we need to handle transactions using spring AOP.

We are able to see the transaction working in standard java project(Spring with Hibernate), but when we use the same in mule context, its not working as expected.

In short : On an exception in the code we need to roll back the data that is being inserted into the oracle tables, which is not happening as of now.We are following a declarative approach of spring and hibernate in handling transactions which sits on mule architecture.

Any example of how to configure this using mule will really help us. Thanks in advance,
    soumya

Comment

Working...
    X