Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JMSTemplate is corrupting my message

Hi all,

I am using Spring JMS template to send messages to IBM WebSphere MQ for the past year. It is working perfectly fine. Recently I came across a strange case. For a specific message of size 31.3 KB the JMS is throwing an exception as below. However, if I add more into the message or if I eliminate part of the message, the exception is not thrown. Moreover, if I replace the JMS Template send call by IBM API the message is sent successfully. The impact of the JMS template exception is that the message gets corrupted. Anybody has any idea or any suggest that I can try?

The Exception
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    org.springframework.jms.support.JmsUtils - Could not close JMS MessageProducer
    javax.jms.JMSException: MQJMS2000: failed to close MQ queue
    at com.ibm.mq.jms.services.ConfigEnvironment.newExcep tion(ConfigEnvironment.java:567)
    at com.ibm.mq.jms.MQMessageProducer.closeQ(MQMessageP roducer.java:456)
    at com.ibm.mq.jms.MQQueueSender.close(MQQueueSender.j ava:132)
    at org.springframework.jms.support.JmsUtils.closeMess ageProducer(JmsUtils.java:124)
    at org.springframework.jms.core.JmsTemplate.doSend(Jm sTemplate.java:521)
    at org.springframework.jms.core.JmsTemplate$2.doInJms (JmsTemplate.java:478)
    at org.springframework.jms.core.JmsTemplate.execute(J msTemplate.java:429)
    at org.springframework.jms.core.JmsTemplate.send(JmsT emplate.java:476)
    at com.datel.common.jms.JMSSender.sendMesage(JMSSende r.java:73)
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------

Regards,
    Suad
    Last edited by Keith Donald; Aug 8th, 2008, 10:18 AM.

Any Luck with issue?

Hi, I have run into the same problem of srping corrupting my message. I see two messages being delivered. If I edit the payload the message processes fine. But the failed message always fails, even after restarts. It crashes the QM with two junk messages. I am on Spring 1.2.8. Please let me know if you happen to rememebr how u solved this one.

Comment

Working...
    X