X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• spring commons validator with velocity views

I have been using commons validator with spring for a few months and I have no complaints. Since spring does not provide any declarative validation features and is unlikely to provide anything any time soon, I am forced to use the commons validator framework which my struts developers cannot do without. Although it is unlikely that I would switch from using JSP to using velocity as my view technology, I wonder how I would continue to use commons validator if I were to switch my views to velocity. Does anyone know if it is possible right now to use commons validator with velocity?

A few months ago, I got excited when I found out that Spring was coming up with a validation framework. I noticed that it has been pushed back to spring 1.3. It appears that it is not a top priority and it could be because not many users are requestiing this feature in spring. I think it would be a great addition and wish it could be implemented sooner.

Obviously, this is the wrong forum for this post. I meant to post it in the web forum.

Comment

Working...
    X