X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spring JMS vs MDB

Hello every one and thanks for your help in advance.

I have some doubt regarding JMS MDB refactoring with Spring MDP. We have a Message Driven Bean Listener which processes messages from a queue.

I want to refactor these MDBs using Spring MDP. The question i need answer is can spring MDP handle a load of greater than 2 million hits per day and yet be thread safe. this answer is crucial for us to determine whether we can proceed with Spring MDP.

Bit more server information to help provide the correct answer.

The applicaion has a concurrent hit of more than 2 million hits a day.
    We have two web servers with 4 clusters more than 100 JVMS split across the clusters all in Websphere servers to handle the load.
    We are planning to reuse the same MQs used by MDB only refactor the code. Can i achieve this using Spring MDP.

Please advise. Really appreciate your help. I have done my analysis and it seems feasible. But I would like the experts opinion and tips to make it thread safe.

Sorry for not getting to this sooner. We are in the process of moving to StackOverflow for our forums.

This question is probably a better candidate for StackOverflow, perhaps against the #spring-jms, #ejb tag.
    If you do post it there, please reply here with the link.

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
    X