Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Dbus JMS - Message Listener - javax.jms.JMSSecurityException: Not permitted Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dbus JMS - Message Listener - javax.jms.JMSSecurityException: Not permitted

Hi Team,
    I was able to successfully post onto Dbus JMS Queue.
    However, when i try to consume the messages from the queue using int-jms:message-driven-channel-adapter i'm getting the following exception -

javax.jms.JMSSecurityException: Not permitted

Have attached the stack trace for the same.

Below mentioned is the jms config for the listener -
    Code:
    <!-- Message Consumer Configuration For Ack/Nack from Queue2 --> 

<util:properties id="dbusEnvironment"> 
                    <prop key="java.naming.provider.url">${java.naming.provider.url}</prop> 
                    <prop key="java.naming.factory.initial">${java.naming.factory.initial}</prop> 
                    <prop key="java.naming.security.credentials">${java.naming.security.credentials}</prop> 
                    <prop key="java.naming.security.principal">${java.naming.security.principal}</prop> 
            </util:properties> 

<bean id="inboundAuthenticationConnectionFactory" 
                    class="org.springframework.jms.connection.UserCredentialsConnectionFactoryAdapter"> 
                    <property name="targetConnectionFactory" ref="dbusListenerJmsConnectionFactory" /> 
                    <property name="username" value="${java.username}" /> 
                    <property name="password" value="${java.password}" /> 
            </bean> 

<jee:jndi-lookup id="dbusListenerJmsConnectionFactory" 
                    jndi-name="${int.dbus.jms.connectionfactory}" environment-ref="dbusEnvironment" /> 

<bean id="jmsTransactionManager" 
                    class="org.springframework.jms.connection.JmsTransactionManager"> 
                    <property name="connectionFactory" ref="inboundAuthenticationConnectionFactory" /> 
            </bean> 

<bean id="dbusQueueContainer" 
                    class="org.springframework.jms.listener.DefaultMessageListenerContainer"> 
                    <property name="connectionFactory" ref="inboundAuthenticationConnectionFactory" /> 
                    <property name="destinationName" value="${int.dbus.jms.inbound.queue}" /> 
                    <property name="transactionManager" ref="jmsTransactionManager" /> 
                    <property name="durableSubscriptionName" value="${int.dbus.durable.sub.id}" /> 
                    <property name="pubSubDomain" value="true" /> 
                    <property name="subscriptionDurable" value="true" /> 
                    <property name="sessionTransacted" value="true" /> 
                    <property name="clientId" value="${int.dbus.client.id}" /> 
                    <property name="autoStartup" value="false" /> 
                    <property name="receiveTimeout" value="${dbus.receive.timeout}" /> 

<property name="cacheLevel"> 
                            <util:constant 
                                    static-field="org.springframework.jms.listener.DefaultMessageListenerContainer.CACHE_CONSUMER" /> 
                    </property> 
            </bean> 

<int-jms:message-driven-channel-adapter 
                    acknowledge="client" extract-payload="true" channel="com.hcl.jms.inbound" 
                    error-channel="errorChannel" container="dbusQueueContainer" />

I'm suspecting something to do with the way i'm passing the queue credentials. LDAP seems to be fine, no exceptions.

Garry, appreciate your inputs on the issue

Regards,
    PD

It looks like it doesn't support, or you don't have permission for, durable subscriptions...

Line 493 in the APMLC is

return session.createDurableSubscriber(
    (Topic) destination, getDurableSubscriptionName(), getMessageSelector(), isPubSubNoLocal());

Comment

javax.jms.InvalidDestinationException: Not allowed to create destination

Hi Gary, you were right, i had given durable subscription config for the Queue, where as it should only be for Topics.

I rectified the issue and now facing the below exception - javax.jms.InvalidDestinationException: Not allowed to create destination

Correct me if i'm wrong - This exception is thrown when the DestinationName does not exist, but i'm able to send messages to the queue - /db/us/GM/LS2API/S001DEV/db.messaging.inbound.q:queue , facing this exception while trying to retrieve.

Or is it that i should use the destination property instead of the destinationName in the container ?

[19.07.2013 23:26:57] WARN: DefaultMessageListenerContainer.handleListenerSetu pFailure() - Setup of JMS message listener invoker failed for destination '/db/us/GM/LS2API/S001DEV/db.messaging.inbound.q:queue' - trying to recover. Cause: Not allowed to create destination
      javax.jms.InvalidDestinationException: Not allowed to create destination
      at com.tibco.tibjms.Tibjmsx.buildException(Tibjmsx.ja va:360)
      at com.tibco.tibjms.TibjmsSession._createConsumer(Tib jmsSession.java:406)
      at com.tibco.tibjms.TibjmsSession.createConsumer(Tibj msSession.java:3032)
      at org.springframework.jms.listener.AbstractPollingMe ssageListenerContainer.createConsumer(AbstractPoll ingMessageListenerContainer.java:501)
      at org.springframework.jms.listener.AbstractPollingMe ssageListenerContainer.createListenerConsumer(Abst ractPollingMessageListenerContainer.java:223)
      at org.springframework.jms.listener.DefaultMessageLis tenerContainer$AsyncMessageListenerInvoker.initRes ourcesIfNecessary(DefaultMessageListenerContainer. java:1081)
      at org.springframework.jms.listener.DefaultMessageLis tenerContainer$AsyncMessageListenerInvoker.invokeL istener(DefaultMessageListenerContainer.java:1057)
      at org.springframework.jms.listener.DefaultMessageLis tenerContainer$AsyncMessageListenerInvoker.execute OngoingLoop(DefaultMessageListenerContainer.java:1 050)
      at org.springframework.jms.listener.DefaultMessageLis tenerContainer$AsyncMessageListenerInvoker.run(Def aultMessageListenerContainer.java:947)
      at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)
      [19.07.2013 23:26:57] INFO: DefaultMessageListenerContainer.refreshConnectionU ntilSuccessful() - Successfully refreshed JMS Connection

Comment

That seems to be a peculiarity of your JMS provider's implementation, using the name should return the destination - the container uses session.createQueue(queueName); and then creates a consumer on the destination that is returned - looks like they are returning a destination but then fail when you try to create a consumer on that destination - strange.

Perhaps they require you to get the destination using JNDI instead of using session.createQueue().

Comment

Thanks for the reply Gary.

I'm not clear on -
          Perhaps they require you to get the destination using JNDI instead of using session.createQueue().
          Should i use a JNDI template and fetch the destination? In that case i would need to use a jms-template?
          How would i pass a jms-template to the <int-jms:message-driven-channel-adapter> as it accepts only a container.

Should i use an <int-jms:inbound-channel-adapter> ?

Regards,
          PD

Comment

Resolved - Able to listen to messages from Dbus JMS Queue

Hi Gary,
            Resolved the issue using JNDI and int-jms:inbound-channel-adapter.
            Please find the configuration below-

Code:
            <bean id="inboundJmsTemplate" class="org.springframework.jms.core.JmsTemplate">
                            <property name="destinationResolver" ref="inboundJmsDestinationResolver" />
                            <property name="defaultDestination" ref="inboundDestination" />
                            <property name="receiveTimeout" value="${dbus.receive.timeout}" />
                            <property name="sessionTransacted" value="true" />
                    </bean>
                    <bean id="inboundJmsDestinationResolver"
                            class="org.springframework.jms.support.destination.JndiDestinationResolver">
                            <property name="jndiTemplate" ref="jndiTemplate" />
                            <property name="cache" value="true" />
                    </bean>
                    <bean id="inboundDestination" class="org.springframework.jndi.JndiObjectFactoryBean">
                            <property name="jndiName" value="${int.dbus.jms.inbound.queue}" />
                    </bean>
                    <bean id="inboundAuthenticationConnectionFactory"
                            class="org.springframework.jms.connection.UserCredentialsConnectionFactoryAdapter">
                            <property name="targetConnectionFactory" ref="inboundJmsConnectionFactory" />
                            <property name="username" value="${inbound.java.username}" />
                            <property name="password" value="${inbound.java.password}" />
                    </bean>
                    <bean id="inboundJmsConnectionFactory" class="org.springframework.jndi.JndiObjectFactoryBean">
                            <property name="jndiName" value="${int.dbus.jms.inbound.connectionfactory}" />
                    </bean>

<int-jms:inbound-channel-adapter
                            jms-template="inboundJmsTemplate" channel="com.hcl.jms.inbound"
                            extract-payload="true" destination-name="${int.dbus.jms.inbound.queue}">
                            <int:poller fixed-rate="1000" />
                    </int-jms:inbound-channel-adapter>
            My only concern is why cant i use Message Driven Channel adapter ? that way i can get the messages real time, than using a poller. Please advice.

Regards,
            PD

Comment

You should be able to simply inject 'inboundDestination' into the message-driven adapter (or the inbound adapter) using the 'destination' attribute, without using a destination resolver.

If, for some reason, you MUST use a destination resolver, you can supply it to the message-driven adapter using the "destination-resolver" attribute.

Comment

Thanks Gary, Had tried that but for some reason the connection establishment was not happening.
                Something to do with how Dbus Implementation i feel.

Regards,
                PD

Comment

Working...
                X