Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to configure JMS listener with customized queues

Dear all,

I'm making an application that listen to different queues according to each consumer, the queue(s) each consumer will listen to will be provided in a resource file, I want to make the application to configure a JMS listener(s) according to the number of queue(s) provided in the resource file. each consumer with its own queue(s), I don't want to make different version of the application for each consumer, I want to make one application and change the resource file with the queue(s) the consumer will listen to, is it possible? and if it's what should I do, since I found out that I have to provide certain queue(s) to the listener container, which is I don't want to do.

To just change the queue names, you can use a PropertyPlaceholderConfigurer...

http://static.springsource.org/sprin...lderconfigurer

If you mean you want to have a variable number of queues (listeners), that can't be done with XML alone; you would have to programmatically instantiate the listener containers, or, have each one in a common XML file (with placeholders) and create an application context for each. These could be made child contexts of a larger common context.

Comment

Working...
    X